Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here we go again

Dear Hospital,
I hope I never see your stinking face ever again!
Love Always,
Stefanie

It came back! I never welcomed it either. Optic Neuritis can kiss my lovely cheeks. This time I was 6 days in the hospital for a longer treatment of steroids. My doc hopes this was actually the same case I had before and that I just wasn't treated long enough last time to totally cure me. Lets just hope so, 'cause every two weeks in the hospital is going to wear on me. Plus the stupid drugs are giving me such bad acne! I feel like a pubescent teenager all over again, yuck. And he said it is most likely MS, so I'd rather not talk about it.
Anyway, Halloween was so fun. I had a blast making all our costumes, and they fit our personalities perfectly.
This was taken at our ward party on Halloween night. And now that its over I am making plans to put up our Christmas tree ;)
Christmas is my favorite. I hate to put Thanksgiving to the side either, but Christmas is about being thankful too! So for our next family night we will be putting up our tree, and talking about all the symbolism involved in this great season of remembrance.

6 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Your costumes turned out so cute! I'm sorry about your hospital visits. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Cal said...

Those costumes are so cute! So sorry to hear about your eye and hospitals, etc. We're keeping you in our prayers...

Stock Family said...

UGH!! I hope you are done with the hospital too!! Your costumes were AWESOME! I heard you MADE them!?! WOW!

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute! I love the costumes :)

Jaclyn Brown said...

Your costumes are hilarious! I am keeping you in my prayers! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Shar said...

Wow! I'm so impressed that you made those costumes. they are adorable! Sorry to hear about all the hospital/sick stuff. We will keep you in our prayers!