Monday, October 19, 2009

sneaky boy!

So our new house has an interesting layout. One side of the house has the family room/kitchen/dining room and the other side has two bedrooms on either side of a bathroom. Kind of like the bathroom is a hallway, but not quite a 'jack and jill'. The kids' rooms are on one side of the bathroom and the office and master bedroom are on the other side.

Ethan has figured out that he can sneak from his room through the bathroom into my room and not be seen! I think it is so cute. I see him do it almost every night within minutes of me putting him to bed. He only thinks he is sneaky! Whenever Clark catches him he gets put right back in his own room, but I dont do that. He always falls right to sleep and he is not doing anything mischevious, so I just think it is so cute! Something about daddy and mommy's room makes falling asleep easier. I can totally relate. Whenever I couldn't sleep I would always end up on the floor in my parents room, even as a teenager (I am surprised I never saw or heard anything I would not have wanted to see or hear!!). So tonight when I was about to retire I found this and it made me happy:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cute boy! I'm a sucker for letting Lucy sleep in my bed too! we'll usually put her in her room once she's fallen asleep, but I like it when she cuddles with me