Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My best friend, Zofran

I haven't thrown up in a week! I hope this is the end of it. I am in my second trimester now, so I should start feeling better on my own, but I dont dare stop the medication just yet. And I gained one pound this week! I am not showing yet, which makes me sad. I am a little anxious to have a big belly and get to the fun part, but, I know, all in good time. I got to hear the heartbeat this morning and Ethan was with me. He thought is was pretty cool, but I am not entirely convinced that he has any idea of what is going on. He keeps telling me that he has a baby in his tummy too.

Totally random, but I wanted to post this picture of my family from December. I cant believe how we have grown!

7 comments:

Cal said...

That is fantastic! I think being nauseated is THE WORST feeling in the world. I'm glad that things are gradually getting easier... and closer to the "fun part".

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

My friend is faithfully clinging to Zofran at the moment too, and she's 23 weeks along! I'm sorry you have been feeling so poorly, that is really awful. It is true though, all this uncomfort we go through is worth it when we hold those babies!

Shauna said...

Lol, Zofran is the best! This is the first pregnancy I've actually needed it. I'm glad you are feeling better!

I love your family picture too!

Jill Duncan said...

hey Stephanie!! Congrats on being pregnant! It'll be fun to keep in touch with you now that I found your blog!

Jon said...

Congrats on the baby number three! I love your family pic so cute.I know it's really amazing how fast a family can grow. I'm hope your sickness stays away being sick is never fun.

DavidJohn Wyatt said...

Are you going to name your baby Zofran? That would be an AWESOME name

Michelle said...

Yay Zofran! That's what kept me out of the hospital with Abby. I just wish that it took away the feeling of nausea too. I'm glad that you're starting to feel a little better though.