Saturday, January 10, 2009

The News

So we are expecting baby number three this July! We are so excited. I think I will be a little more excited when I am feeling better though. I have been so sick. I was really nauseous with Ethan, but not this bad. There were about 2 days where I couldn't keep anything down so I went to the ER to get rehydrated, which helped for about two days, but I am still loosing at least one meal a day. While I am not feeling well at all, I am glad to be able to carry my own children. I just keep telling myself that this is a blessing, and maybe my last pregnancy. It seems that each one just gets worse for me, so I am not sure if I will be up for another round. I am due on Audree's birthday so she is so excited. She keeps telling me that we can put the baby in a box with a beautiful bow and thats all she wants for her birthday. She says the darndest things, but she is so sweet. Tonight when she was on her way to bed she told me that I should dream about already having the new baby and that I am not sick anymore. She has been a great helper for me lately. I know this is gross, but Ethan pooped on the carpet this morning and she was so nice to clean it for me while I was loosing my breakfast in the bathroom, and she did a great job too! What would I do without her! We had a yummy breakfast too. I made sweedish pancakes with fresh strawberries and powered sugar! Yummy! too bad I had to loose it, at least it was good going down.

14 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Congratulations on baby #3! I'm sorry that you've been so sick, though.

Alisa said...

I'm sorry you're so sick! Poor mama. I'm glad you have Audree-what a big girl. I hope you feel better soon.

Susanna said...

Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon. That's exciting!

Jody Weiss said...

Congratulations Stefanie! That is so exciting; although I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick! Can't wait to see the new addition in July!

Cal said...

I am so excited for you and I hope you feel better really soon. It must be so miserable, but of course, it's all worth it in the end!

Crow Family said...

Congradulations!! I hope you feel better soon =(

Katie said...

Yeah! I love babies and growing families. I'm sorry it has been so rough though, that is no fun (not that I know, but one can assume!). I'm so glad Audree is your little helper. She really is the sweetest girl with a great heart. I will never forget her solo at the Christmas party! Ryan and I loved it.

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

YEA!! I am so excited for you! I was thinking about names.... Jackie comes to mind! :)

Marlon and Suzana said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Sorry it's so miserable, I dont miss that part, but thank goodness for helpful Audrey, I'm sure she'll be able to make things a lot easier for you!

Stock Family said...

I am so excited for you! Sorry that you are so sick though. I can't wait to hear what you are having! So cute that you are due on Audrey's b-day and that she is excited about it!

DavidJohn Wyatt said...

Yay babies! Hang in there because you make great babies.

The Ayers Family said...

I got nauseous just reading this! I can remember that feeling as though it was yesterday! YUCK! I feel for ya! On the bright side however, you seem to be in good hands! :)

FYI said...

I'm so excited for you and your family!! What a blessing to have Audrey be such a good helper for you. I hope you start feeling better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun another little one... just think 4 more moths... you're over half way there!