Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sunshine! and Peach Festival

Audree is in a singing and dancing group called Sunshine Generation and she was in her first performance last weekend at the Peach Festival. She did pretty well for her first time on stage.

After Audree's singing and dancing we had a great time playing at the fair and picking yummy peaches! I was so glad that my dad came! The hayride to the orchard with blue ice stained all over the kids mouths!

Ethan had a great time picking up all the peaches off of the ground

Grandpa picked us some good peaches!

Yumm!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe Sunshine Generation is still around. I was in it when I was little. Oh the memories. I am happy to see the outfits haven't changed one bit.

Kelli said...

Hey steph,

I don't have your e-mail address so I can't invite you to see our blog. e-mail me at kelli.l.king@gmail.com

kelli

Marlon and Suzana said...

Yay! Looks like you guys had a blast! Marlon & I be in Mesa 4th of July weekend. Maybe I can get away & we can get together, maybe Kelli too! Miss talking to you!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. I was just looking at that picture we took of him, Abby, and Joey a couple weeks after Abby and Joey were born. It's amazing how fast time flies. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jody Weiss said...

That looks like such a blast! You got some great pictures in there!