Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cake, Camping, pink hair

My moms birthday was the 20th. We had a little party at her house and I smooshed the cake in her face kinda on accident, kinda not, but then she got me back...good fun. I rubbed my chocolate face on Audree, but she didn't think it was so funny, she cried.


Father and Sons! Clark was able to take Ethan this year with my brother-in-law, Geoff, to the ward Priesthood recognition camp or what ever they are calling it now. Here is their tent.

Ethan liked the fire.

My favorite boys, camping!



This pic is random, but fun. I gave my niece, Lucy, pink hair! She loved it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! They went camping...how fun!!! Too funny about the frosting, and how did you turn your niece's hair pink???

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

How fun! I'm a little jealous. Dustin said he won't take Jake to Father's & Sons until he's out of diapers...and fully potty-trained.

Jody Weiss said...

Love the pictures! Ethan is such a cutie! That cake looked delicous!!