Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stickin' to it

This is all a bunch of randomness, but here it is. Life is random, right? I love being a mom and everything that comes with it. I have to say that it is only getting harder as the kids get older. Audree is really making me work on my patience. I am getting a very small glimpse of what it might be like for our Father in Heaven to have to repeat counsel over and over again. Really, its been about a year that I have been working on this one thing with Audree and I'm not even sure if she's close to getting it. "Line upon line"!

Kenny and Mommy. I think he looks a lot like my baby pictures.
Kenny with a beanie.
Messy face. He is getting around pretty well in the walker these days.
Baby Stefanie.
Another one of me.

I was sneaky with this shot because he wouldn't let me take the picture, but this is his new cool hat. It's the inside of his construction hat, only it's upside-down. hehe. He makes me laugh.
This is how Audree sets the table in February. Christmas plates, a mug, and soup spoons wrapped in napkins. She is a great helper!

1 comment:

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

You and Kenny DO look SOOOO much alike! Crazy CUTE!