Thursday, February 4, 2010

My little Ethan turned four yesterday! It was a great day. We went to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning with friends and family (pictures coming soon). My parents got him a big-boy-bike and he has been riding ever since. He says, "Mom, I like being four. I always wanted to be FOUR!" He is so cute and has the sweetest disposition. He is a keeper! I love you, Ethan!








Optic Neuritis: Round Three
Yes, it's back. I have a very stupid right eye. At least this time it doesn't hurt (yet) like it did before. I can manage it by moving my head instead of my eyes to look around. I am hoping that it will go away on its own and I wont have to be hospitalized. If the doc says I need another treatment I hope to do it at home and have a nurse come once a day to administer the steroids. I am going to be too buff for my own good when this is over! Meanwhile, I am enjoying all the sparkle lights that are not really there.

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Ethan is adorable- Happy birthday!
Hope everything with your eye is ok, doesn't sound fun!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Happy Birthday to sweet little Ethan!

Anne said...

He is sooo handsome!