Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love for the kids

Ethan is always so much fun. I love this age, I guess it seems that he is just getting more fun every year. He says the darndest things and keeps us laughing, and he is so sweet. He is interacting a bit more with his little brother, but mostly he just says 'YOUR BABY IS CRYING MOM!!'


Audree is such a good sister to her brothers. She and Ethan will play together all day long, I might have to help with a few disagreements but overall I think they get along great and I only hope it lasts. She loves to hold Kenny and seem to think she can walk around with him just fine, but I am following close behind. She has had a rough start with first grade, but I am learning to give more love and patience. I love this girl.


Kenny is a wonderful addition to our family and I just love him to death!!


1 comment:

DavidJohn Wyatt said...

I love these kids too!

And that baby is the best baby I have ever met! You would never guess that he gave his poor mommy so much trouble while he was baking in the oven.