Wednesday, October 27, 2010

September and October in Pictures

Here are the cousins waiting for the light rail in down town Tempe, reading the paper of course. Derek, Hunter, Summer, Audree, Lucy and Ethan.

Enjoying the sunshine and the water table from Aunt Emily.


I wish I had a better camera to capture this amazing sunset with. This is from our front yard.



A funny, random picture of a box in front of our library. Apparently there is no public use use.




Audree married Ethan and Lucy (cousins). I think all cousin do this at some point, right? I'm just glad it's at 3 and 4 and not older...hehe.






2 comments:

Ranee said...

Your family is precious! It's nice to meet you through the blogging world! Do you belong to any homeschooling groups?

Anne said...

Yes! I wedded my sister and cousin! Good memories...:)