Sunday, May 9, 2010

Camping!

We love camping! I invited some friends in my neighborhood to go camping with us and the Browns and I got a lot of "Oh I went camping in a cabin one time." and "Are there showers?" and "I cant handle dirt." I think they are all missing out! We had such a great bonding time with our good friends. It also helps that we have kids the same age who get along swimmingly. And the memories are priceless. After a little detour we found a perfect spot for our tents and the weather couldn't have been better. What more could you ask for?!
















3 comments:

Shar said...

that looks so fun! and oh my goodness - we love camping too! and so many times, no one else wants to go. SO, next time we see you, we need should plan a camping trip! it would be awesome. hope your'e doing well!

Unknown said...

cant'y wait for the next one so we can go!

Kelli said...

next time you go and I'm not on bed- rest we need to go too!