Friday, October 3, 2008

Vacation

We finally made a trip to California. I went with my mom and my kids. Friday was my cousin, Bobby's, wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and my first wedding in the Newport Beach Temple (many thanks to Suzanna for watching my kids). Then of course we had to do the Disneyland thing and go to the beach. Disneyland was so much fun, a perfect day, but the beach was really cold. It was actually nice to cool off a little. We watched a line of sailboats pass which the kids thought was fun, then we started on the long trip home.



Ethan is in the front and Audree is in the middle behind him.

5 comments:

Kacie T. said...

I was happy that you took a trip down here and that I was able to see you at church last sunday

FYI said...

The kids are getting so big!!

Michelle said...

Too cute! It was sure fun to see you. I've missed you so much. Next time we'll have to spend some more time together!

Shar said...

hi guys! not sure if you know - but britt got home today. is homecoming is on sunday, and i'm sure you're welcome. trav will be down there, but kapria and i can't go. :( but call kristen or kim for details. or trav. love you!

Cal said...

How fun. Living life just like old times!! Glad to hear you guys are well!!