Tuesday, July 22, 2008

School!!

Yikes! Audree started school yesterday! (Clark took the camera to work, but I will post pictures as soon as I can) Kindergarten is a full day out here. She is at school from 8 am to 3 pm everyday! Yesterday I had a great, overdue cleaning day and I think I will get a nap today, but I am worried that I will get really bored and miss her so much by the end of the week. She is loving it though. I knew that she was ready for the social interaction and she loves making new friends. I just hope that she doesn't cut me out of her life too much yet. Kids grow up too fast! Maybe its time for another...

4 comments:

Darice said...

Another baby? YES! The love in our family grows more and more with each child that we have! Audree in school- WOW!

Jake and Alisa said...

Are we announcing something????

Kelli said...

Hi-
I would love to see Jamie's blog and add her to mine, but I need an e-mail address first, do you have one?

With Audree in school, maybe you can come and visit sometime.

Katie said...

That is so exciting about Audree starting school! I can't even believe she is already old enough to do that. You make really cute babies, so I totally support the making of another Burningham.