Thursday, April 10, 2008

We love Conference!

Clark and I got to go to conference last week. Clark's grandarents live in Bountiful, so we stayed with them and they got us great tickets. We attended the Saturday morning, Clark and his grandpa went to preisthood, and we went to Sunday afternoon sessions. Saturday we sat way high up in the balcony, but Sunday we were front and center on the floor, which was amazing! We were also happy to be able to visit Clark's cousin in Orem and have dinner with them on Friday night (Trav and Shar, you are awesome!).


Clark and I aren't used to weather...living in California and Arizona we dont get snow, ever. Needless to say, we weren't prepared for Utah's freezing cold winter! It snowed the day we left and there was snow on all the mountains. It was so cold and I didn't even bring long pants with me! I am sure the people in the airport were laughing when I got off the plane into freezing weather in a teeshirt and capris. At least I got a little shopping trip in for long pants!

2 comments:

Shar said...

We loved seeing you guys and were so glad you called us! We'll definitely come see you when we're visitng by you again!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

oh welcome to my world Stef! Utah is a nice place to live, but ugh.... I am tired of the snow! FINALLY my bulbs have popped up, and tulips and daffodils are about to bloom!!