Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yesterday was Clark's 28th Birthday! Happy Birthday, Honey! We will be celebrating this weekend though, because we have been a little busy moving. I want to say thanks to David & Angela and Steve & Cheri for helping us load the huge truck of stuff. Also thanks to Geoff & Jamie and Warren and Uncle Paul & my cousins (Austin & Carson) for helping us unload! We have a great family!
We had so much fun at Disneyland before we left and once I find my camera I will put up some good pictures. We did just get Disneyland passes for Christmas, so I hope to go back to California a few more time this year to make them worth the money!

6 comments:

Shar said...

Wow - you guys moved?! Where are you headed? It's always exciting and a little scary to move, but will be such a great adventure. MAybe you're a little closer to us and we can see you???

Happy Birthday Clark - I didn't realize you and Trav were so close to the same age! Well, I guess you and I are maybe closer in age. I'll be 28 in August. Wow - we'll all be 30 soon. weird.

anyway, hope everything is going well. :)

Shar said...

So I just scrolled down and read the rest of what I apparently missed over the past few weeks. I'm sorry that it has been hard and probably very stressful. But we are glad for you that Clark gets to fulfill his dream - that is so awesome! AND you get to be closer to your family! And now when we go to Arizona we can see you guys! Yay :)
PS. Kristen is really missing her grandbaby(soon to babIES), so I bet she will LOVE seeing Audree and Ethan!

Huss Family said...

We will miss you guys here in 4th ward. I think Natalie is really going to miss Ethan since she is the only one in nursery now.

Megan said...

I am so sad to see you go. But I wish you the best of luck in Arizona.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Stefanie,
I was thinking about you the other day, and I decided to google your name to see if had a blog. It's been a REALLY long time! Your family is adorable. It sounds like you've been really busy lately. Best of luck with all of the changes!
Angie (Pickett) Drake

Jody Weiss said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARK!