Thursday, February 7, 2008

the big move

Yes, it is true. We are moving to Arizona. Clark really wants to be a dentist and so here we go back to school. I am so sad to leave California because it is home to me, but if we are going to finish dental school we will need some help. My wonderful and beautiful sister has agreed to take us in. So if anyone had any plans to go to Disneyland this year you have two months to get over here. In all seriousness I would love to have company before we go. Give me a call!

7 comments:

Huss Family said...

Wait a second! You guys are moving?!? All the young couples in our ward are moving it's so sad.

Selfish reasons aside-I am happy for you guys. Dental school is a long expensive road. Trust me. But it will be so worth it(or so I am told:). We will have to get a group together and hit up Disneyland before you guys leave.

Stock Family said...

Yeah! You are coming to AZ!! See you soon!

The Ayers Family said...

We knew it would happen ONE OF THESE DAYS! We're so excited for you and can't wait to have you close by again!

Joanna and Tyler said...

I just saw the comment you left me and went to your blog and saw that you are moving:( That's nice you'll get to be closer to your family, and having a dentist husband will be great! I keep telling my sister she needs to marry a dentist, because it costs sooo much money everytime we go!

DavidJohn Wyatt said...

Angela and I are coming for sure on the weekend of the 28th! We're really excited :)

Alisa said...

Wahoo!!! Finally you will join us all here! We're excited!

Rachel said...

I can't believe it! Jackie told me the other day. I'm glad you guys are going to be able to get some help and do what you want. It will be fun to see you more often. Good luck packing!